Sunday, September 11, 2011

Translation: Densetsu no Yuusha Da Garn Episode 18

Well, I just drove five hours and can't think of anything to say here, so... here! Have more Da Garn!

[Opening Theme]
Just as the wind rushes for the sky
I'm gonna take to the air, some day
I know I can, I believe in it
There's a power out there that the grown-ups have lost
And I'm gonna take it back, right now
I think that you can do it, too
Hey, I'm not very strong all by myself, either
But maybe, if we helped each other out...
We can fly! The Earth is our great ship!
Say, "Da Garn, stand tall!"
And head for the light of our endless future


SEIJI: My name's Takasugi Seiji, and I'm in 6th grade! I'm the commander of the eight Brave Fighters who protect the Earth! Brave Fighters are like avatars of the planet's will. They've been scattered all around the world since ancient times, sleeping in the form of Brave Stones. But then they rose up to destroy invaders from space!

SEIJI: But then, Butcho and Seven Changer set a trap for us, and they hurt Sky Saber real bad! He was injured so badly, the Sabers went back to their Brave Stone forms! At this rate they're all gonna die! What am I gonna do!?

0:02:12
TITLE: Be Reborn, Brave Fighters!

SEIJI: Tell me, Da Garn! What do I do!? How can I bring Sky Saber back to life!?

SEIJI: Why won't you tell me!? Answer me, Da Garn!

DAGARN: I don't know the answer to that.

SEIJI: Land Bison, you don't know either?

BISON: I don't. Sorry, boss.

SEIJI: So you're telling me Sky Saber's just...

0:03:10
DOLL: You shameless fool! Saved by Seven Changer once again... I'll be readying the rack for your punishment. Prepare yourself!

RINGMASTER: Wait a moment, please! I've just begun preparing a new plan!

BUTCHO: We've already taken out that flying robot of Da Garn's. If I send a flying Armored Beast to attack them now...

SEVEN: I'll be taking care of Da Garn.

BUTCHO: That voice!

DOLL: Seven Changer?

SEVEN: I may have my orders from Lord Ohboss, but I'm getting tired of bailing you people out. I'm sending myself into battle this time to relieve my boredom.

DOLL: Very well. But I'll only allow it on the condition that you tell Lord Ohboss that I was the one who defeated Da Garn.

SEVEN: I'm just fighting to relieve my boredom. I don't mind giving you the credit.

LADY: What an accomodating man. Then I'll leave it all to you.

BUTCHO: But... what about me?

LADY: If you think you can handle the human junk fighter crafts...

BUTCHO: Handle them!? You don't have to be so negative!

DOLL: If we can take command of Earth's skies, searching for Planet Energy Reservoirs will become even easier. Don't you even realize that? You crude little toad!

BUTCHO: But...

DOLL: Silence!

0:05:00
BUTCHO: Curse that Seven Changer. Now he's undermining my position! Well, I've got my own ideas!

BUTCHO: Armored Beast Annette, dear, continue your rampage here above the clouds. Carve the name of Butcho into the skies of this planet! In the meantime, I will...

0:06:00
SEIJI: I know! I'll ask Hotaru! She seemed to know that Sky Saber would be hurt. Maybe she'll know something!

SEIJI: What is this!?

SEIJI: Cut it out! I don't have time to play today!

SEIJI: Da Garn! I'm heading back to Japan.

DAGARN: Yes, sir!

SEIJI: I'll be back soon! Watch over Sky Saber until then! If anything happens, contact me immediately!

ROBOTS: Yes, sir!

DAGARN: Land Bison, did you feel that just now?

DAGARN: It was faint, but I sensed a power similar to our own.

0:07:03
SEIJI: Isn't that...

SEIJI: Ugh! He's taking advantage of Sky Saber's condition to attack us from the air! I've gotta hurry!

SEIJI: Accelerate and break away!

0:07:40
HIKARU: Mom, dad, it's that superhero jet!

HARUO: What's that?

TSUKUSHI: I wonder if something's going on?

0:07:55
MAID: I welcome thee.

SEIJI: Uh, hi.

MAID: Thou must make haste. My mistress awaiteth thee.

SEIJI: She's waiting... for me?

SEIJI: Hey, are you saying Sakurakouji knew I was coming?

MAID: Of course. She informed me that a visitor dressed such as thee wouldst pay a call to her.

SEIJI: Did she mention my name or anything?

MAID: I did not ask.

SEIJI: I see. So you weren't surprised by my appearance or anything?

MAID: No, I am surprised. I have ne'er been so shocked since the Black Ships came to our harbors.

SEIJI: What's all this!?

0:08:59
HOTARU: An evil being is trying to take control of our untainted sky.

HOTARU: They all came here to tell me that...

HOTARU: Haven't you realized it yet?

SEIJI: Realized what?

SEIJI: Umm...

BISON: Bad news, boss! That Seven Changer punk is back!

SEIJI: What did you say!?

0:09:37
DAGARN: At this rate, Sky Saber will be completely destroyed! We have to hurry!

SEIJI: We can talk about this later! Please, come with me!

MAID: Take care, my lady.

0:09:55
HIKARU: Hey! That's Sakurakouji up there!

HARUO: I'm so jealous. I wish he'd take me with him.

TSUKUSHI: So do I.

SEIJI: Da Garn! Hold on until I get there!

DAGARN: Whatever it takes, we will protect Sky Saber!

BISON: That's right! Come if you dare!

SEIJI: If I just retrace the route I took here, it should be fine, right?

HOTARU: Yes.

SEIJI: What's that?

HOTARU: That bird is here to guide you.

SEIJI: What? Then earlier...

SEIJI: Cut it out! I don't have time to play with you today!

SEIJI: You're saying he was trying to tell me something?

SEIJI: Please, hurry! Da Garn and Land Bison will be in danger if I don't get back soon!

BISON: Where'd he go!?

SEVEN: I'm right here.

BISON: What!?

0:11:34
DAGARN: Land Bison!

SEVEN: Da Garn. You're next.

[Eyecatch]

0:12:30
SEIJI: Where is he trying to take me?

HOTARU: The Cave of Light.

SEIJI: Huh?

HOTARU: The bird spoke into my mind. That's what it told me.

SEIJI: Cave of Light?

SEIJI: Is this... the Cave of Light?

SEIJI: So I just... put the Brave Stones over there, right?

SEIJI: Awesome! You read me, Da Garn? It looks like we can bring Sky Saber back soon!

DAGARN: Seiji... we're struggling!

SEIJI: What did you say!?

SEIJI: Da Garn!

SEIJI: Oh no... at this rate, Da Garn and Land Bison will be destroyed before I can revive the Sabers! What do I do!?

HOTARU: What's wrong? Hold on!

SEIJI: What happened!?

HOTARU: The poor thing... it worked so hard to come here, even though it was injured...

SEIJI: I remember...

SEIJI: If only I could have listened to him back then, he never would have gotten hurt...

0:14:30
SEIJI: And Da Garn and the others wouldn't be in this mess now...

SEIJI: I'm sorry. If only I could have understood you the way Hotaru does...

HOTARU: If you wish for it, a miracle will happen.

SEVEN: Fool. Do you intend to throw your life away?

DAGARN: If it means protecting a friend... protecting my Earth... even if it costs me my life, I will not fail!

SEVEN: If you insist!

SEVEN: Then I'll send you all to oblivion!

SEVEN: I don't need your help, Butcho.

BUTCHO: You think I'm gonna let you take all the glory!?

SEVEN: That idiot.

0:16:00
SEIJI: Is this right?

0:17:03
SEIJI: The bird turned into a robot?

HAWK: My name is Hawk Saber. Commander, that bird was a physical projection of my own spirit.

SEIJI: Hawk Saber? So you're another Brave Fighter protecting the Earth?

HAWK: That is correct.

SEIJI: But Da Garn said there were only eight Brave Fighters protecting the Earth.

HAWK: Long before humanity was born, I served as a Brave Fighter, protecting the skies of Earth and my winged bretheren. When my soul detected the new threat to the skies of Earth, it awakened from its long slumber.

SEIJI: So that's what that strange bird was?

HAWK: Your sincere desire to understand the unspoken hearts of animals restored me in full. Now, Commander. Give me your orders.

SEIJI: Okay. Hawk Saber! Go save Da Garn and Land Bison!

HAWK: Yes, sir!

0:18:14
SEIJI: Thank you, Hotaru.

SEIJI: Here we go!

BUTCHO: Suicidal, eh? Go on, Annette dear!

0:18:47
BUTCHO: What was that!?

DAGARN: That's...

SEIJI: Hawk Saber! Destroy them!

HAWK: Yes, sir!

HAWK: Change! Hawk Saber!

BISON: I don't believe it! The ancient Brave Fighters are awakening!?

DAGARN: Could this be Hawk Saber? The Brave Fighter who protected the skies of antiquity?

HAWK: Hawk Anchor!

BUTCHO: Where'd you go, Seven Changer!? Get down here and help me, Seven Changer!

SEVEN: A new Brave Fighter?

SEIJI: Da Garn! Land Bison! I'm so glad you're okay!

BISON: This is nothing! I can still fight, boss!

DAGARN: I am still capable of fighting, as well. Give us your orders, Seiji!

SEIJI: Okay! Combine, Da Garn!

0:19:58
DAGARN: Combine! Da Garn X!

DAGARN: Don't forget about me!

BUTCHO: Time for a strategic retreat!

SEIJI: Don't let him get away, Land Bison!

BISON: Yes, sir!

HAWK: This is what happens to those who defile our beautiful skies! Hawk Gimlet!

SEIJI: Finish it, Da Garn X!

DAGARN: Breast Earth Buster!

SEIJI: Alright! Yeah!

BUTCHO: Seven Changer, you fickle fool! If you're gonna help me, do it before they shoot me down!

BUTCHO: I'll pee if you squeeze me that hard! Let go!

SEVEN: Hawk Saber, eh? I'll remember this...

0:21:26
SEIJI: So... you don't remember anything that happened in the cave?

HOTARU: Yes... it's all a blank.

SEIJI: I see.

HOTARU: Now that you mention it... what happened to that mysterious bird, I wonder?

SEIJI: He hasn't gone anywhere. He'll be protecting our skies from now on!

SEIJI: That's... the Brave Stones!

SEIJI: Sky Saber's back to life!

HOTARU: Hey, look!

[Ending Theme]
Walking barefoot through the jungle
I flipped a switch
And all the giraffes and pretty girls
Linked arms in a dance routine
All the rules and manners my mother taught me...
Wah ha ha, blown away!
This is a paradise of the heart, not the head
Tomorrow will surely be 'hallelujah!'
So you've got to keep on winning
The sky and the sea are 'papaya!'
And I'll always love you


SEIJI: Mom's back for the first time in ages! And for some reason she's being really strict with me! She says 'you can't be friends with that Ringmaster anymore!' But... I still wanna be friends with Pinky! Huh!? The Ringmaster's transforming!? The Circus was an enemy base this whole time!?

SEIJI: Next time, on Brave Fighter of Legend Da Garn! 'Introducing Pegasus Saber'! I'm the commander, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment